Radar named to Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC 2020
Radar is honored to be named one of Crain's 100 Best Places to Work in NYC for 2020!
Best Places to Work in NYC is a survey and awards program dedicated to identifying and recognizing the city's best employers. Crain's works with Best Companies Group, an independent research company that has been managing employee engagement surveys since 2004, to conduct the research and provide the list based on a calculation that involves employee surveys (75%) and a company questionnaire (25%). The final rankings will be announced at a virtual event on December 3.
2020 has been a challenging year outside of work, so we are especially proud to be recognized as a great place for our employees. Providing our employees with a fulfilling and inclusive place to work is a top priority at Radar. This year, we've doubled down to make sure our employees feel valued, connected, productive, and refreshed. We've introduced:
- The first Friday of every month as a Radar holiday to encourage work-life balance
- No Meeting Fridays to alleviate Zoom fatigue and allow for uninterrupted stretches of deep work
- Socially-distanced outdoor hangouts for those who can and want to get together
- Slack groups on topics ranging from food to DE&I to music so employees can bond over shared interests
- Randomly-paired Zoom hangouts so employees from different teams get a chance to connect and learn more about each other
None of our success would be possible without our amazing team, who shape our culture by living our values of go big or go home, play offense, keep it simple, raise the bar, and enjoy the ride.
We're growing faster than ever. If you're interested in joining us for the ride, check out our jobs page. We're hiring for engineering, product, sales, and sales engineering roles and would love to hear from you.