Trusted by enterprises and high-growth startups
The new location stack
- GeofencesSupport for unlimited geofences, polygon geofences, isochrone geofences, and more.
- PlacesUse our place database to detect when a user visits a place, chain, or category.
- RegionsDetect a user's country, state, DMA (market area), and postal code.
- InsightsDetect when a user is at home, at work, traveling, or commuting.
Integrating the Radar SDK was quick and easy and has proven to be a robust and reliable location tracking solution for our iOS and Android apps.
One platform, any use case
- Show or unlock content when shoppers are at a store
- Send location-based offers and suggestions
- Power store locators and address autocomplete
- Automate pickup and delivery tracking
- Analyze foot traffic and segment shoppers by location
We put privacy first
The location space has historically been filled with ad tech companies and data monetization companies. We’ve set out to change that. Radar is a SaaS company, not an ad tech company. We do not sell any data we collect, and we do not share location data across customers.
Integrated with your stack
Customer data platforms
Forward Radar data to other platforms. Build location-based user segments and audiences.
Trigger automated location-based campaigns. Enrich customer profiles with location context.
Understand how users behave in the real world. Enrich behavioral events with location context.